Mason's Mixer Figgee Chocolate Chip Cookies
Feb 02, 2023
Looking for a unique twist on the classic chocolate chip cookie? Get ready to try this Figgee Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe from our good friends at Mason's Mixer.
Made from organic figs rich in fiber and antioxidants, incorporating Figgee into your chocolate chip cookie recipe adds a subtle sweetness and transforms it into a delicious and nutritious snack.
With their warm, gooey, unique flavor, these cookies are sure to be a family favorite. We recommend enjoying them with a cup of the Figgee Cacao blend.
Now let's get baking!
- 1 ½ tsp FigBrew’s Figgee
- 2 Eggs, large
- 3 cups All-purpose flour
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1 ¼ cups light brown sugar, packed
- ½ cup Granulated sugar
- 2 cups Chocolate chips, semisweet
- 1 tsp Sea salt, fine
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 2 sticks Butter, unsalted (softened)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, mix together dry ingredients (flour, baking soda, Figgee, & salt).
- In a mixing bowl, beat together butter, brown and granulated sugars until well combined, about 2-3 minutes. Add eggs and vanilla and mix until combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix them together; then stir in the chocolate chips.
- Place the cookie dough in the fridge for 24 hours. Make sure that it is covered. This allows the cookie dough to set, and it makes the cookies spread slower.
- If you can’t wait overnight, place the dough in the fridge for at least 3 hours.
- Take about 3 tbsps of dough, roll it into a ball, and place it on a lined baking sheet.
- Place them in your preheated oven and bake for 11-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Once done, let cookies cool for about 5-7 minutes, then enjoy!