Nothing tastes like fall more than pumpkin spice – a blend of cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, and ginger.
Instead of adding pumpkin spice to your coffee this year, we recommend substituting with our Figgee Roasted Fig Beverage! The rich, mellow taste of Figgee blended with the warm, comforting taste of pumpkin spice offers the perfect alternative to a coffee-based pumpkin spice latte.
Plus, Figgee promotes better overall health with the following benefits:
- Lowers the risk of getting Osteoporosis
- Reduces high blood pressure
- Helps with digestion
- Provides a powerhouse of antioxidants and low acidity
To complement Figgee, use the Laird Superfood Pumpkin Spice Creamer for a plant-based, dairy-free, gluten-free, soy-free, vegan, and super-tasty drink!
Laird Superfood offers sustainably grown and responsibly sourced food products. They stand by their promise that “You’ll never find anything artificial, lab-made, or synthetic in any of (their) products…ever.” What’s not to love about that? Check out their website here.
Figgee Roasted Fig Pumpkin Spice Latte
2-tsp FigBrew’s Figgee Roasted Fig Beverage
2-oz Hot Water
1-tbsp Laird Superfood Pumpkin Spice Creamer
8-oz Chobani Plain Extra Creamy Oat Milk
- In a French press, pour-over, or drip machine, brew 2-tsp of Figgee roasted fig in 2-oz of hot water. This yields a double-shot of Figgee espresso. An espresso machine is not needed and, in fact, is not recommended.
- Mix 1-tbsp of Laird Superfood Pumpkin Spice Creamer in 8-oz of Chobani Extra Creamy Original Oat Milk. Warm and froth.
- Pour frothed oat milk over Figgee espresso and serve.
- Enjoy the healthiest and most delicious drink of the season!